domingo, 30 de octubre de 2011

2° evaluation

ITZ: Hello !!!   What´s your name?

ELI: Hi!!  My name is Catherine; what about you?

ITZ: My name is Nicole

ELI: Nice to meet you Nicole … uhmm, what is your job?

ITZ:  Ok … I´m an actress, it is fun, but…I would wish  to be  an enterpreneur, what about you?

ELI: Very good! I´m a Singer, I love  music and I love express my feelings.

ITZ:  Uhmm… In my free time I´m a housewife, but I hate cooking, it is very estressed, but I                                  love eating .

ELI: Fine!! In my free time  I´m a teacher but I hate that I don´t have time for my family.

ITZ:  Ok !!! how old are you?

ELI:  I´m 31 years old. what about you?

ITZ:  I´m 30 years old, What do you do in the morning?

ELI: Oh sure!! I take  a shower, I have a breakfast, I do exercise, what about you?

ITZ: uhmm … I take  a shower, I make up, and I have a breakfast .

ELI: Very interesting, but see you leater

ITZ: ok ok!! Bye , keep in touch….!!!

ELI: ok bye!!!
......................................................................................................................

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario