jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

conversation !!

ELIZA -Hello Itzel !!
ITZEL- Hi how are you?
ELIZA-Fine, thank´s how was the party´s Juan?
ITZEL-Oh sure!! The party was funny!!
ELIZA-Did you eat some delicious?
ITZEL- I didn´t but I danced every night !! anda what did you do yesterday ?
ELIZA-I went to have a dinner with my boyfriend !!
ITZEL-Oh very good !
ELIZA-Do you like to go to shopping ?
ITZEL-No sorry, I have to go to visit my family.
ELIZA-But will you want go to zoo tomorrow ?
ITZEL-Uhmm.. yes I´d like...
ELIZA -I'm exciting !  see you tomorrow what time?
ITZEL-What do you think at 8:00 ó clock ?
ELIZA -Yeah ! I like the idea, I hope it would be rainy day ! what are we going to meal for breakfast?
ITZEL-- what do You think about if we go to restaurant of the last year ?
ELIZA -That´s ok ! it´s good yesterday  I talked whith betsabe and she said, she would like see you
ITZEL-Ok if you want to go with us?
ELIZA -Yes I miss her a lot !! tell her came and bring her car
ITZEL-Ok see you later
ELIZA -See you tomorrow.I go to do my home work
ITZEL-Uhmm ok bye
ELIZA Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario