miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

***Conversation 1st partial …***


Eliza:Hello itzel..!  how are you?

Itzel:Hi I know I´m sad I need to lift my mood, how about if we go shopping?

Eliza:sure! we need a makeover this summer.

Itzel:  hey ¡ what you say at this time we go shopping?

Eliza:of course it could be fun!

Itzel:  hey you saw?! just opened a new shopping center and has  variety  of shops

Eliza:  it is true we should walk around that place, I'm told it has many wonderful things.

Itzel:  ok, think no more and go  ..

Eliza:maybe you could forget your bad mood… hahaha..

Itzel:  we should withdraw money from the bank because I haven´t  money

Eliza:ok let´s go !

**************** 30 min later *************

Itzel: woow! we should first go to beauty salon

Eliza: yes,ok!  we could start in this site

Itzel: I would like a good haircut

Eliza: I can order a manicure while the stylist cut your hair

***************** 1 hour after************

Eliza: humm we should go to the clothes department, I am excited to see the new line for this summer!

***********in the clothes department*****

 Eliza: hey! Itzel,  Look!!  these  jeans are very cute

Itzel: yes! It´s true, should buy

Itzel:  Well, how about if you try it?

Eliza: if it will do, come on I would love to pink jeans!

Itzel:  Hmm ok I like this shirt purple, I hope there in my size… haha

Eliza:Look at those sunglasses; these would be great to combine with your outfit!

Itzel: yeah..! you are right, after paying all this; we could go buy a pair of shoes to combine with our new outfit!

Eliza:yes  I would love pink sandals:

Itzel: ok let´s go!

Eliza: these sandals are perfect. I could buy the pink sandals, but I prefer the purple sandals ..

Itzel: humm… this pair of blue tennis is more confortable than the purple sandals…

Eliza: but they are out of fashion …. Well, I buy these purple sandals.

Itzel: hey! you think if we buy something to eat whit many purchases, I´m exhausted  and hungry!

Eliza: yes, I feel good. I like to eat a burger and some fries … what about you?

Itzel: well, I could eat a salad and maybe an orange juice..

Eliza: ok ok let´s go!

Itzel: yes..! now if we are ready for the party tonight in the “Nuvo: gallery bar”!

Eliza: yeah! Come on!


****************video of conversation : ************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT2tMaAtYTg&feature=autoshare



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario