sábado, 13 de julio de 2013

Conversation 2nd partial.



Itzel: Hi Eliza! I want to make a fruit garden but I need help! Because I don’t know about agriculture.

Eli: Hi Itze! If you want, I can help you.

M: How I can supply water to my garden?

E: You should dig a well and implement an irrigation system. What kind of plants you would like to plant?

M: I’d like to buy some seeds. I’d like some carrots, apples and some cereals.

E: Uhmm… Then, you need to buy different seeds. You could buy them at Avenue 11 South # 30. Puebla. Are you planning sell your crops?

M: Yes, I would sell the apples in $ 15.00

E: Don’t like to have some farm animals? You could sell animals too! I have a cow.. =)

M: Yes, I'd like to have a donkey, but it’s very expensive.. Hey! I believe I’ll need silt for my plants.

E: I could sell you a bit. Silt can be good to keep your soil nurtured.

M: That’s a good idea. I wish my crops to resist drought, what I can do?

E: I think the idea of ​​using water from a groundwater is a good solution.

M: Ok, ok, I will buy all that I need, see you soon!


E: Fine! Good luck! :P


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario