martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

3rd evaluation

ITZ: Hello !!!   What´s your name?
ELI: Hi!!  My name is Catherine; what about you?
ITZ: My name is Nicole
ELI: Nice to meet you Nicole, were are you  from?
ITZ: I´m from Mexico, I´m mexican, what about you?
ELI: I´m from Italy, I´m Italian; thats righ!! uhmm, what is your job?
ITZ:  Ok … I´m an actress, it is fun, but…I would wish  to be  an enterpreneur, what about you?
ELI: Very good! I´m a Singer, I love  music and I love express my feelings.
ITZ:  Uhmm… In my free time I´m a housewife, but I hate cooking, it is very estressed, but I                                  love eating .
ELI: Fine!! In my free time  I´m a teacher but I hate that I don´t have time for my family.
ITZ:  Ok !!! how old are you?
ELI:  I´m 31 years old. what about you?
ITZ:  I´m 30 years old, What do you do in the morning?
ELI: Oh sure!! I take  a shower, I have a breakfast, I do exercise, I make up, and I practice sport what about you?
ITZ: uhmm … I take  a shower, i dressed, I make up, I have a breakfast and practice sport. What sport do you practice?
ELI: I practice  football, basketball and baseball, what about you?
ITZ: I practice tennis, basketball and taekwondo, what time do you wake up?
ELI: Uhmm I wake up at 7:00 am what about you?
ITZ: Uhmm I wake up at 6 :30 am; what time do you practice sport?
ELI: I practice sport at 9:00 am what time do you work?
ITZ: I work at 11:00 am  What about you?
ELI: I work at 5:00 pm
ITZ: Uhmm…….. Very interesting, but see you leater
ELI: ok ok!! Bye , keep in touch….!!!
ITZ: ok bye!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario