THIS IS MY FAMILY
He is my father, he´s tall, thin,is handsome, he has Brown hair and black eyes , is very charmin and stronge, He likes watch football on Tv. He likes the romantic music, he hate work for the moorning he´s a shailor; His eyes is as black as the night and he´s the biggest in my family, he is more stronge than my brother
She is my mother, she is smoll, she´s middle-aged she has the straight and short hair, her eyes are browns she´s intelligent, carismatic, romantic, and nice; she ´s housewife. She likes to cook and she likes the romantic music, she hate the lies. She has the hair as long as I. she is the most beautiful, she is more intelligent than my father.
He is my brother he´s average, thin, he is good-looking, he is Young, he has short and Brown hair, he has black eyes, he´s sharismatic, smart, and intelligent he likes watch soccer and caricatures on TV, he likes to listen to music, he hate wake up for the moorning to go to school he is a elementary school student. He is the thinnest of my family he is the most iperactive of the family, he´s as crazy as I.
And the last one I…. i´m short, thin, pretty I have Brown and straight hair, I´ve Brown eyes I´m intelligent, funny and so happy. I like to eat all the time, I love the chocolate, I like to listen romantic music, I like watch the stars for the night. I hate to cook, and wake-up the Mondays in the moorning. I hate the lies, I´m the funniest of my family and I as crazy as my boyfriend. I´m the most dreamer.
My family is wonderful … I love my family ..
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario